Confidence in Chucks: Kamala Makes
History and Paves the Way

It’s Black History Month, and what a time in our history to celebrate! In February (and every day!) we honor in an intentional way the incredible Black women who have affected so much change in the world. Women like Rosa Parks, Sojourner Truth, Audre Lorde, Shirley Chisholm, and modern-day heroes like Maxine Waters and Stacey Abrams come to mind. While looking back is an important tradition, we can also look to right now in celebrating Black history. It is so important to acknowledge what is true: Black history is happening right now and it’s incredible. Read More

Build A Wardrobe With Style

Do you find yourself wearing the same items in your closet over and over again? Do you have a handful of pieces that you love, but you’re not exactly sure what’s hanging at the back of your closet? You’re not alone – we’re all guilty of this crime of fashion. It’s the old 80/20 rule: we tend to neglect 80% of what’s in our closet and only wear the other 20%. Read More