Every week we’ll be featuring a smart, savvy female entrepreneur we think is just great. These are women who are out there in the trenches each and every day, making things happen and affecting other people’s lives for the better. So pull up a comfy chair, grab a cup of coffee and meet this week’s SheBrand Superstar. We can all learn a golden nugget or two from each other.
Name: Liz Lange
Occupation: Fashion Entrepreneur
1. What are three words that best describe your personal brand?
Relatable, Aspirational, Sexy
2. Tell us why you’re awesome in two sentences or less.
I help woman look and thus feel their best.
3. What are your three biggest indulgences?
In no particular order…
1) Professional hair blow outs almost daily
2) Desserts every day
3) Fabulous vacations
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Lateness! I am very punctual and I expect in others. I don’t like to waste my time or others.
5. If you could have dinner with anyone (living or not) who would it be and why?
Estee Lauder, because she was a ground breaking female entrepreneur.
6. Why is having a powerful personal brand important to you?
I didn’t set out to have one: I named my maternity brand after myself and when it took off suddenly my name was a household brand name.
7. What is your #1 marketing tip for fellow female entrepreneurs?
Be good to your customers (no matter how big you get) and in turn they will be good to you and be a powerful marketing tool. I am never too busy to personally answer a customer and it has served me well!