Every week we’ll be featuring a smart, savvy female entrepreneur we think is just great. These are women who are out there in the trenches each and every day, making things happen and affecting other people’s lives for the better. So pull up a comfy chair, grab a cup of coffee and meet this week’s SheBrand Superstar. We can all learn a golden nugget or two from each other.
Name: Tabby Biddle
Occupation: Writer/Reporter, Goddess and Women’s Empowerment Advocate
1. What are three words that best describe your personal brand?
Authentic, Empowering, Inspiring
2. Tell us why you’re awesome in two sentences or less.
I am awesome because I really care about improving the lives of women and girls. I help women and girls tap into a deeper place within themselves to learn and grow and access their Divine Feminine power and wisdom.
3. What are your three biggest indulgences?
2) Access Hollywood
3) Spending loads and loads of time with my husband
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is when I am not as organized as my mind wants me to be. (I am a Virgo!)
5. If you could have dinner with anyone (living or not) who would it be and why?
I’d like to have a dinner party with Gloria Steinem, Eve Ensler, Sheila Kelley, Maria Shriver, Oprah, Diane Sawyer and Michelle Obama. I think each of these women play a big role in the women’s empowerment movement, each in her own way, each with her own powerful voice. I’d like to see how we could all work together to create more unity among women and all move forward together.
6. Why is having a powerful personal brand important to you?
A powerful personal brand is important to me because it helps me identify my place in the world and reach out from that powerful center of Source to offer my gifts to the people who need them.
7. What is your #1 marketing tip for fellow female entrepreneurs?
Build relationships, friendships, and alliances with women who you feel aligned with in terms of your purpose, mission, and bigger vision. Working together as sisters is the best thing we can do for ourselves and for our planet.