Every week we’ll be featuring a smart, savvy female entrepreneur we think is just great. These are women who are out there in the trenches each and every day, making things happen and affecting other people’s lives for the better. So pull up a comfy chair, grab a cup of coffee and meet this week’s SheBrand Superstar. We can all learn a golden nugget or two from each other.
Name: Natasha Lakoš
Occupation: Creative Director + Identity Designer
Twitter Handle: @natashalakos
1. What are three words that best describe your personal brand?
Beautiful. Chic. Pure.
2. Tell us why you’re awesome in two sentences or less?
I’m devoted to elevating women + business to the next level by using my talent and passion as a designer and entrepreneur. My work and life are truly a labor of love.
3. What are your three biggest indulgences
1) Chocolate (or really great pastries)
3) Time to do “nothing”
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people don’t follow through (do what they say they’re going to do).
5. If you could have dinner with anyone (living or not) who would it be and why?
Maybe Michelangelo – I’d love to have a convo with someone etched in time as a great fine artist (who also did commissions) about art + commerce.
6. Why is having a powerful personal brand important to you?
It brings the right people to my door – so I can focus my energy, time and talent on being of service, honing my genius, growing my business and being the best I can be.
7. What is your #1 marketing tip for fellow female entrepreneurs?
“Be yourself: everyone else is already taken.” (borrowed from Oscar Wilde)