Every week we’ll be featuring a smart, savvy female entrepreneur we think is just great. These are women who are out there in the trenches each and every day, making things happen and affecting other people’s lives for the better. So pull up a comfy chair, grab a cup of coffee and meet this week’s SheBrand Superstar. We can all learn a golden nugget or two from each other.
Name: Laura Roeder
Occupation: Social Media Marketing Consultant
1. What are three words that best describe your personal brand?
Encouraging, enthusiastic, casual.
2. Tell us why you’re awesome in two sentences or less.
Because I make things that you used to think were impossible easy-peasy!
3. What are your three biggest indulgences?
Thai massage, living by the beach, Trader Joe’s mac n’ cheese.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people are late.
5. If you could have dinner with anyone (living or not) who would it be and why?
Lately I’ve been obsessed with Jillian Michaels, she’s built an incredible business empire while remaining relatable and accessible to her fans.
6. Why is having a powerful personal brand important to you?
Because when YOU are your brand you can stop stressing about getting your brand “right”, being genuine always shines through.
7. What is your #1 marketing tip for fellow female entrepreneurs?
Stop thinking that technology is over your head, jump in and start learning! Everything is google-able.