Every week we’ll be featuring a smart, savvy female entrepreneur we think is just great. These are women who are out there in the trenches each and every day, making things happen and affecting other people’s lives for the better. So pull up a comfy chair, grab a cup of coffee and meet this week’s SheBrand Superstar. We can all learn a golden nugget or two from each other.
Name: Jennifer Gillespie
1. What are three words that best describe your personal brand?
Creative, Passionate, Rewarding
2. Tell us why you’re awesome in two sentences or less.
I wake up each day eager to embark new challenges, excited to learn new things, and grateful to do what I love. Bringing a smile to each of my client’s faces is the best reward I could ask for.
3. What are your three biggest indulgences?
Mile High Shoes, Fruity Cocktails, and Carrie Underwood Concerts
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that can’t express their happiness for others and give compliments. Life is too short to feel envious. Having the confidence to give others praise I believe allows us to become stronger people.
5. If you could have dinner with anyone (living or not) who would it be and why?
Carrie Underwood, she is living proof that with diligence, hard work and a clear vision, success is always possible.
6. Why is having a powerful personal brand important to you?
I believe having a powerful personal brand portrays what you represent and how much pride you take in your company. It shows you are professional and gives your clients a sense of reassurance they made a great choice by hiring you.
7. What is your #1 marketing tip for fellow female entrepreneurs?
When inspiration strikes take action, never let a great idea fade away. Whether this means writing down your ideas for later evaluation or acting upon it at that moment, it should never be forgotten.