Every week we’ll be featuring a smart, savvy female entrepreneur we think is just great. These are women who are out there in the trenches each and every day, making things happen and affecting other people’s lives for the better. So pull up a comfy chair, grab a cup of coffee and meet this week’s SheBrand Superstar. We can all learn a golden nugget or two from each other.
Name: Hillary Rubin
Occupation: Self-Esteem + Wellness Coach
1. What are three words that best describe your personal brand?
Supportive, Healing and Inspiring
2. Tell us why you’re awesome in two sentences or less.
Because I have turned a diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis on it’s head and shown women that they too can be more than any diagnosis.
3. What are your three biggest indulgences?
Acupuncture, H&M and Essential Oils
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people blame and complain!
5. If you could have dinner with anyone (living or not) who would it be and why?
Louise Hay, becasue I would tell her that her book Heal Your Body was how I started my healing journey.
6. Why is having a powerful personal brand important to you?
Being my brand allows me to be authentic. I share my body of work to help more woman see that they too can live a life they love regardless of any disease they are dealing with.
7. What is your #1 marketing tip for fellow female entrepreneurs?
Be the best you there is. All you can do is what you know and that is enough. Use your ‘mess to success’ story to be relatable to your tribe.