Every week we’ll be featuring a smart, savvy female entrepreneur we think is just great. These are women who are out there in the trenches each and every day, making things happen and affecting other people’s lives for the better. So pull up a comfy chair, grab a cup of coffee and meet this week’s SheBrand Superstar. We can all learn a golden nugget or two from each other.
Name: Christina Ambubuyog
Occupation: Intuition Coach, Clairvoyant and Artist
1. What are three words that best describe your personal brand?
Soulful, Playful, Inspirational
2. Tell us why you’re awesome in two sentences or less
My ability to see the energy of a person’s Spirit at its core essence always fascinates me and creates powerful movement for my clients. I’m so freaking awesome at taking the “woo-woo” and grounding it into everyday reality, getting shit done and making waves, there is true abundance in embodying what it means to be a Spiritual being having a human experience.
3. What are your three biggest indulgences?
1) Books. If I’m not reading one, I’m listening to one or being absorbed through osmosis while under my pillow.
2) Travel. I travel almost every month and I can’t seem to get enough.
3) Meditation. Dancing with the Divine amongst a lush forest, roaring ocean or serene desert.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people don’t follow their heart.
5. If you could have dinner with anyone (living or not) who would it be and why?
Salvador Dali. I went to his museum in Figueres, Spain and it was like walking through his Soul and Brain at the same time. There were hundreds of pieces, from sketches to large-scale paintings. His imagination and ability to combine Spirit and Creativity through his art inspires me to continually think outside of the box and be wild with my own dreams, hopes and vision.
6. Why is having a powerful personal brand important to you?
I see my brand as this beautiful gem, a sparkling diamond with facets that reflect the inner light of my Spirit’s uniqueness and brilliance. There is aliveness to it, an energy that exudes from a powerful brand. It’s an extension of who I am being anchored in my happy heart and Divine purpose. There is so much freedom in owning your authentic voice, power and sharing your message with the world… and make a difference all at the same time.
7. What is your #1 marketing tip for fellow female entrepreneurs?
Always go with your gut, listen to your intuition especially when it comes to marketing. Choose the avenues that make your heart sing, are downright fun for you and sharing your services becomes a playground of joy for you and your clients.