Every week we’ll be featuring a smart, savvy female entrepreneur we think is just great. These are women who are out there in the trenches each and every day, making things happen and affecting other people’s lives for the better. So pull up a comfy chair, grab a cup of coffee and meet this week’s SheBrand Superstar. We can all learn a golden nugget or two from each other.
Name: Cathy Alessandra
Twitter Handle: @InnovatveWmnMag
1. What are three words that best describe your personal brand?
Committed, Authentic, Innovative!
2. Tell us why you’re awesome in two sentences or less?
I am supporting womenpreneurs worldwide with tools, articles and resources to help them grow their business and reach their dreams of success!
3. What are your three biggest indulgences
1) Going to the spa regularly
3) Nice hotels when traveling
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Excuses! Take responsibility for your own successes and failures. You are not going to grow, personally or professionally, if you aren’t will to implement what you learn! We all have excuses – success is determined by how quickly we move past the excuse.
5. If you could have dinner with anyone (living or not) who would it be?
Oprah. As a media giant, I’d love to shadow her as her magazine was reaching deadline! And then have dinner to discuss what has worked and what hasn’t for her in publishing!
6. Why is having a powerful personal brand important to you?
I want my readers and followers to know exactly who I am. They know what to expect and I know what they expect of me.
7. What is your #1 marketing tip for fellow female entrepreneurs?
Be visible. Don’t hide behind your computer – or your brand! Step up, step out and be seen as the woman you are! That is the best way to build relationships and a client base of people who will love what you do, and you’ll love working with!