Every week we’ll be featuring a smart, savvy female entrepreneur we think is just great. These are women who are out there in the trenches each and every day, making things happen and affecting other people’s lives for the better. So pull up a comfy chair, grab a cup of coffee and meet this week’s SheBrand Superstar. We can all learn a golden nugget or two from each other.
Occupation: Life & Wellness Coach
Twitter Handle: @_AlyciaHall
1. What are three words that best describe your personal brand?
Fun, Free and Bright!
2. Tell us why you’re awesome in two sentences or less?
I follow my passion even if I’m scared and support other people to do the same.
3. What are your three biggest indulgences?
In no particular order:
2) Fun Shoes
3) The Spa
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Bikers who take up a whole lane and don’t let you pass them!
5. If you could have dinner with anyone (living or not) who would it be and why?
My dad who has passed away because we always had a lot of fun together.
6. Why is having a powerful personal brand important to you?
Having a powerful brand is important because it means I am stepping out of my comfort zone and challenging myself. It takes courage to be authentic.
7. What is your #1 marketing tip for fellow female entrepreneurs?
Connect, connect, connect!